Saturday 18 May 2013

A Christmas Present...

I wanted to share this as I am so proud of it. My forté lies with card making, and usually when it comes to anything else craft related I'm not very good. I basically get glue everywhere and cut things wonky.
I made this for my niece for her first Christmas. Unfortunately the picture hasn't come out great but it looks so good hung on the wall. I used my friend's Cricut machine to cut out the letters and then used a variety of things from my stash to decorate - flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, bows, fabric from scraps I found, birds die cut with my Cuttlebug.
As Luke is a joiner, he made the surrounding frame and we had a piece of glass made to fit and voila! 


1 comment:

  1. It turned out gorgeously. What a beautifully framed keepsake! It will look fantastic on the wall!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments and appreciate them all so much! x