Friday 17 May 2013

A Summery Card

Myself and another crafting friend have decided to do a Craft Fair at Christmas, so I have made it my aim to make at least one card a night so that I have enough stock!
I'm trying to move away from the pinks and purples that I always seem to use and towards more summery colours.

                                      
Dies - heart banner and picket fence from LaLaLand. Bird House from JoyCrafts
Flowers - roses, sunflower and cherry blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts
Card topper - Lili of the Valley
Ribbon and paper are from my stash

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,Heather Kate! Loving the super sweet topper you used, the backing paper and every other element xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute :) Thanks for playing with us in the Wild Orchid Challenge this week ♥

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments and appreciate them all so much! x