Tuesday 6 August 2013

Things that...

...have really tested my patience so far this week. I'm sure we've all had that feeling of 'oh my god why is nothing going right this week'. Well I have. And it's only Tuesday!
Missy looking glum
So I thought I'd shake it up a little and shy away from those happy posts. Don't get me wrong, I love reading happy lists and posts, but we all love a good moan don't we?! So without further ado...
> The weather suddenly turning to that not quite so warm stage. It's August for gods sake England, step up to the mark! I had to wear a jumper yesterday evening!
> The lift being out of order at work. And how much it shows off my lack of fitness. Walking to floor five with arms full of parcels is not fun. Especially when you didn't have time for the morning weetabix. Any tips for overcoming that 'my heart is going to pound out of my chest' feeling?
> Warehouse website letting me add a dress to my basket, only to be cruel and tell me it was in fact not in stock. I very rarely buy myself anything, all money goes on bills and saving for the house. And that one time I wanted to be naughty...! 
> There being absolutely nothing on the TV. Okay so we only have freeview so our options are already limited. But I've watched that much traffic cops that last night I went to bed at 9.30!  
> People's lack of awareness for others' personal space. Yes I appreciate that the train is busy but there really is no need for you to stand so close that you're practically sat on my lap. Maybe you're blissfully unaware that I'm here, or perhaps you're just jealous that I have a seat and would like to share. Either way, please note that in future I would like to have the space to shuffle my feet and turn the pages in my book. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love reading your comments and appreciate them all so much! x